Selling your house.Selling your house can be a challenging time. Getting the right real-estate agent involved early in the process will help you avoid potential problems and maximize what you can get from your house. Follow the steps listed to simplify your selling process.
Working with an agent.Choose an agent that you feel comfortable with and like. This person will help you make the biggest sale of your life, so find someone you think will do a good job!
The following is a list of questions that may be helpful to ask while speaking with prospective real estate agents.
- How many years have you been in business?
- For how long have you sold houses in this area?
- How many houses did you sell in the past year?
- What is your commission?
- If I were to work with you, how would you market my house?
- Will you organize meetings with potential buyers and will you coordinate them personally?